Notifications
Stargaze and Trev~ I have given you both new names for your cats. If you disapprove, give me a new name you would want for them. ("Star" is not an option by itself for the short name)
Here they are:
Trev- Shine of shooting stars(Shine)
Stargaze- Starlight that brightens dark(Starlight)
Here they are:
Trev- Shine of shooting stars(Shine)
Stargaze- Starlight that brightens dark(Starlight)
Monday, June 14, 2010
Next to the Two-Be's Den is a warm chamber with a high ceiling and a serene and quiet feeling. This is the Nursery. Comment here to speak with a Kit-Mother or a Kit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay, DawnStar, I need You to Give me your password and blogger name on a secret blog. Heres a easy riddle to figure Out the name:
first Three words of the url pf this blog
Dark Water
I made you an admin instead, that's ok right?
Post a Comment