Notifications

Stargaze and Trev~ I have given you both new names for your cats. If you disapprove, give me a new name you would want for them. ("Star" is not an option by itself for the short name)

Here they are:

Trev- Shine of shooting stars(Shine)

Stargaze- Starlight that brightens dark(Starlight)

Monday, June 14, 2010

Join Here!

Hello! Comment here including this information:


Name:(Must be like a tribe cat name)


Postion:(Prey-Hunter, Cave-Guard, To-be, etc.)


Description:


Mate:(If one)


To-Be:(If one)


Pic:

27 comments:

Trev said...

Name:Star from shooting skys

Postion:Prey-Hunter


Description:lively beautiful ginger she cat


Mate:may ash be my mate?



Pic: http://www.mooseyscountrygarden.com/garden-journal-07/percy-ginger-cat.jpg

Amber{Sharpstone} said...

Name: Moon that shines from above (Moon)
Postion: Prey-Hunter
Description: Very tall russian blue she cat with green eyes
Mate: NONE; But looking
To-Be: NONE
Pic: http://homepage.usask.ca/~schmutz/RussianBlueCat.jpg

Name: Fang that bites the neck (Fang)
Postion: Cave-Guard
Description: Black tom with yellow eyes and 2 white dots on his belly
Mate: Likes Skye where birds soar
To-Be: NONE; But looking
Pic: (Can you use the picture Tallfoot of Sharpclan??)

Name: Petals that fall from flowers (Petal)
Postion: Prey-Hunter
Description: Ginger tabby she cat with pale green eyes
Mate: NONE; But looking
To-Be: NONE
Pic: http://www.orkneycats.co.uk/images/misc/tabby_ginger.jpg

Name: Ice that forms an iceberg (Ice)
Postion: Cave-Guard
Description: Light gray tom with blue-green eyes
Mate: NONE; But looking
To-Be: NONE
Pic: (Can you use Moonpaw from Sharpclan??)

~Thanks and I added a lot of cats! Hope you don't mind Dawnstar!!!!!

~Amberstar/Mudstar/Sharpstar

Amber{Sharpstone} said...

I mean Fang is looking for a mate, not a To-Be.... LOL

-My bad

~Amberstar/Mudstar/Sharpstar

Amber{Sharpstone} said...

I wanna add ONE more cat, then I will be done... LOL. :)

Name: Dawn in the morning sky (Dawn)
Postion: Cave-Guard
Description: Brown tabby she cat with darker markings, cream belly, yellow eyes
Mate: NONE; But looking
To-Be: NONE
Pic: (Can you use the pic of Kestrelsong on my new blog Moon Stone?? Here is the URL: http://themoonstonefordragonclan.blogspot.com/

-Thnx(Please don't think I copied you with the Moon Stone.. please don't......)

~Amberstar/Mudstar/Sharpstar

Dawnstar said...

I'm gonna change the names a little bit Amberstar.(Not all of them)

(These cats have never seen an iceberg, only a bit of ice)

~Ice that melts at sun


(These two are optional changes)

~Dawn of morning sky

~Moon that shines like fire

(And Amberstar...I used Moon Crystal, Moon Stone is in the books.)

Dawnstar said...

Oh, and Trev, sorry, but there was a Star in the books(Got killed by Sharptooth). I can't remember the full name though. Do you mind if I change it to...

~Shine of Shooting Stars

Please tell me if that's Ok. Then I will add you.

ღѕтαяgαzєз26ღ said...

Star that shines in night sky
beautiful hazy bluish gray she cat with deep blue eyes that seem to reflect the stars
prey hunter
mate-a queen doesnt have to reveal her kits father
kits-sun that dapples grass mist that hangs in morning air

sun that dapples grass
pretty sleek gloden furred tabby with blazing amber eyes
HEALER TO BE!!!!!!!!


mist that hangs i mornign air
blue gray and white tabby she-cat with light blue eyes
http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq87/Mininiura/3020672489_7d15204cf51.jpg
prey hunter to be

Dawnstar said...

I will add your other cats, but can you change Star to something else?

Dawnstar said...

(Sorry, like I said before, Star was in the books)

Amber{Sharpstone} said...

Fine:

I like the new ice one...

And I kinda like the other too.....

I will change the moon stone to something different...

~Amberstar/Mudstar/Sharpstar

Amber{Sharpstone} said...

I like:

Dawn of morning sky

But I love:

Moon that shines from above

And why do you want ME to change them? They aren't your cats, so why can't I keep the names??

Dawnstar said...

Those were just suggestions...don't get so mad, I'm not saying you have to change those

Amber{Sharpstone} said...

Ok, sorry for getting mad....

Thnx

Akire Flickerclaw said...

Name: Eagle That Flies High (Eagle)
Postion: cave-guard
Description: A large orange tom with amber eyes.
Mate: none but wants; sister is Snow
To-Be: none
Pic: http://www.jackiemorris.co.uk/images/april08/inacatseye.jpg

Name: Snow That Hangs Over the Cave
Postion: prey hunter
Description: a pretty snow white she-cat with blue eyes
Mate: none but wants; brother is Eagle
To-Be: none
Pic: http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs14/i/2007/098/a/4/Blue_Dimension_by_peterzz.jpg

Name: Gold of A Falcon's Chest (Gold)
Postion: to-be
Description: a pale ginger tabby she-cat with yellow eyes
Mate: none but wants
To-Be: none
Pic: http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs10/i/2006/084/a/8/Yellow_Cat_by_ivanlee.jpg

Anonymous said...

Name: Fern That Sways in the Breeze (Fern)
Postion: prey hunter
Description: a rusty orange she-cat with fern-green eyes. She is kind, clever, fearless, and swift.
Mate: wants
To-Be: none
Picture: http://imeleon.com/photo/156/orange_cat.jpg

Dawnstar said...

Sorry, I'll add you guys right now!

βяɛɛʓɛ said...

Mist that Shines on Water(Mist)
prey-hunter
silvery she-cat
clever, wise, and a great hunter
Mate: Wants one.
www.stormclan.zoomshare.com/files/my_images/look_into_the_eyeball_by_apixx.jpg

Rush of Startled Crow(Rush)
White and ginger tom
cave-guard
strong, swift, and a great fighter, if needed to.
cats290.webs.com/ss.jpg

Blayze Of the Falling Comet(Blayze)
dark ginger tom
to-be cave-guard
tempermental, untrusting, but strong and cunning.
www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/cats/08766.jpg

Dawnstar said...

Ok, I'll add you

Dawnstar said...

Wait there's already a mist, can you change that?

ღѕтαяgαzєз26ღ said...

okay ill change my name to uhhhh i dont wanna!!!! star may of been in the books but im not using the same name! so come on dont be so stren plz plz plz cats can just call me sky kuz my name is STAR THAT SHINES IN NIGHT SKY!!!! (SKY) :D is that okay? they can just call me sky?

ღѕтαяgαzєз26ღ said...

tell me if u need a pic

Dawnstar said...

I'm so sorry, but even if they called you sky, Trev posted wanting to be Star first, so I'd be unfair to them :( I'm sorry, I know you like the name Star, but...*sigh* I'll tell you what, if Trev doesn't post in 2 weeks at all on here, then you can use that name, Ok? Even if they are choosing a different name.(If they do, then you will have to pick a new one)

Hope that's Ok, I'm just trying to be fair.

βяɛɛʓɛ said...

kk Im Change my name to Hail that falls on Stone.

Dawnstar said...

Ok, thanks Breeze!

Dawnstar said...

I think I solved the issue of "Star" (Hopefully)

Skycloud said...

Name- Whispers that fall from the Sky
Short Nme- Sky
Gender- she-cat
Rank- to-be
Description- a silver tabby she-cat with greenish blue eyes
Personality- sneaky, clever, agile, and kind
Other- wants a mate
Picture- on my blogger account

Thornpath said...

Name:(Must be like a tribe cat name) Ummmmm………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… Gully where Falcon feeds(short name Falcon)


Postion:(Prey-Hunter, Cave-Guard, To-be, etc.) Prey-Hunter

Description: a grey she-cat with tuxido markings and on her hind left leg a grey rectangle. she has a pink heart shape on her otherwise black nose and a little white on the upper right side of her lip. she has brilliant green eyes.(this is totally based on a REAL cat. my cat actually.)


Mate:(If one)


To-Be:(If one)


Pic: http://librarianinblack.net/librarianinblack/wp-content/uploads/TypePadFiles/Torin1.jpg is the closest i can get.

Post a Comment

Hello! This is The Tribe of Rising Echoes! Welcome and please leave your comment!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online